Sunday, April 7, 2013

Finding Free

I feel a switch turn off,
and boom - I'm done.
Where does the deepest seed come from?
When I get so much,
a little feels like nothing,
though, tireless hits blow the circuit.
A simple balance is aware, yet there is a constant 
self inflicted fear of the unknown,
Fore every moment is understood as a lesson.
Though, some lessons are subliminal and stored behind shadows.
Constant open heart, 
letting all of the worlds dirty hands reach in,
washing away their pain with my tears.
As I drown their fears.
I Luxuriate in electrifying.
Many falling colors - from my pillow tongue.
Lips let loose, pours out the rainbow.
Connections to elements are free-falling,
At peace with a piece of the pie,
under four walls covered in photos from the past.
Learning how to allow,
and bring whats within,
out.
To share our colors with the world.
Let the Doomsday down
and bring up all frowns, from all around.
Significant others will find their path
into the puzzle meant to piece.
Glued to the big screen.
A flash of lights.
Laughs.
Fun,
Freedom...

No comments:

Post a Comment