Tuesday, April 12, 2011

April 12, 2011

For the last few days I have been going crazy thinking about this call back I had on a big audition. I never get excited about auditions because it is no use getting hung up  on something that is not in your control. I LOVE having control so I had to tell myself along time ago to let it go when it comes to this. I train really hard everyday to become a better actress. There isn't a day or even a second that goes by where my focus and concentration aren't going for my goals. What are my goals? Just to be wonderful and to move and inspire people! Annnnnyway back to this audition. It was a 5th callback for the HBO series How To Make It In America. I had a gut feeling that I got it, I mean 5 callbacks come-on! So I worked hours on every audition and gave them my all as always. The final audition was on wed last week. I thought ok friday the latest i'll find out. Nothin! So Monday...loong weekend tried forgetting about it. Monday Night comes and nothing. At this point I came to terms that I wasn't going to get it. Then this afternoon I get a phone call its 3way with my Manager and Agent! I knew it, they said well we have good news! You got the role and you'll be recurring for many more episodes!!!! I think i said, "No Fucking way!! Thank you- this is so exciting!" Jaime my agent said, babe you worked your magic in that room over and over again- You deserve it! I jumped around and laughed a cried for a few minutes, made some phone calls and relaxed. Ahhhh finally something BIG! I realized something about myself. As a human we must be patient and just work hard and believe always! Believe in everything that we want and believe if we go for it that there is no way anything will stop us. I go through life like nothing can stand in my way. Generally I live moment to moment. I don't no if its due to my Method training or what but my emotions are all over the place and I do go through depression and sadness from time to time. Usually the thing that gets me back quickly is my work. I find something artistic and force myself to get involved- before I know it I am thriving again. Also Exercise is a big part of it! I love to have a good workout- you'll never regret a workout. I plan to continue writing these life experiences because I want anyone reading to see how I am getting somewhere from nothing. We all want something and the only thing holding us back is self doubt and that it. Where there is a will there is a way! It true. I have been inspired over and over by peoples stories of success. The over all theme is usually what I like to say, "Don't Stop, Won't Stop!"  Thanks for listening- all the best to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment