Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Limitless Bradly Cooper.....

Check out the movie Limitless. I saw the movie poster and thought oi it looks like an action flick, not usually my cup of tea. I really like Bradlys work so I thought lets check it out. Okay well I think he's super cute too but anyway.......I have never been more blown away by anything I've seen him in. He was so great! Of coarse I come home and first thing I look up is where he was training. His teacher is Elizabeth Kemp, ummm wow thats my teacher! Yey for Method Actors! How do I find out? I watched inside the actors studio and there she is, and he is getting really emotional. It was such a touching moment to witness because it shows that we all come from nothing and turn ourselves in to whatever we want. I can not wait till the day I am featured on inside the actors studio! Check it out......

Bradly Cooper- Inside The Actors Studio 1/4

No comments:

Post a Comment